First thing I decided to do was go to design seeds and pick a colour pallette. I ended up choosing two, as I couldn't decide which one I liked more!!
So, I ended up doing 2 soaps! I had 2 tall skinny moulds, so I figured I may as well! First one I did was the pink/blue colours. I made a rookie mistake and added titanium dioxide to the lye water, which meant I had to blend it a bit more then I would have liked, and therefore my batter got a bit thick.....but I still kind of like the effect! Scented with Lovely in Lace from NG.
Next one worked a bit bitter. The batter stayed more fluid, and I was much happier at the end. This one is scented with Yuzu from NG.
I really enjoyed this technique, and will definitely do it again. Thanks to Tatiana for showing us how to do this, and for the instructions on how to make the corflute mould....I am sure this will come in handy one day :)
Until next time